Monday, April 6, 2009

The Sound Of Music

The Hills are back tonight. Shit hasn't been this epic since Twilight got released on DVD.

I still don't get the show and it's been on for like 14 years. Is it a reality show? Is it a drama? Did they make a TV show of the movie Mean Girls? Whatever it is, I really want to copy it. Make something so fake that it's actually real. That's what the doctors told Pamela Anderson.

Speaking of plastic things, I got another one of those Reduce Fees water bottles on the weekend. I've had at least 20 of those this year but actually have the one in my possession. I'm determined to keep this one for at least one week. I'll let you know how it goes but there are quite a few events this week that requires a pre-drink so... don't hold your breath. You might want to also breathe a few more breaths since I'm quickly killing all things enviornment going through these water bottles like... water. 

I had too.

No comments:

Post a Comment